Elderly Care in Boca Raton, West Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Lake Worth, FL, and Surrounding Areas
Elderly & Senior Home Care Services
At Inter-Coastal Home Health Care of Boca Raton, West Palm Beach, Lake Worth, and the surrounding areas, we believe everyone should have access to the senior home care and elderly care of their choice. Providing specialized assistance to support seniors’ individual needs is critical to ensure a comfortable and high-quality standard of life for anyone in their golden years.
Our team of experienced and qualified professionals offers elderly care in Boca Raton, West Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Lake Worth, and the surrounding areas. We bring our assistance to your door, allowing your aging and senior family members to enjoy their life where they belong – at home.
24-Hour Home Health Care for Seniors
Unlike your typical nursing home service, our home health aides provide a comprehensive, specialized level of care for all of our clients, including:
- Companionship: Social interactions are essential to anyone’s mental health. If your loved one could use some company, our companion caregivers can arrange fun activities like board games, watching movies, crafting, or simply chatting about current events.
- Shopping and errands: On shopping trips, we assist our clients by carrying their bags and helping them get into and out of their vehicles. We can also provide other forms of errand assistance if the need arises.
- Light housekeeping: We are available to perform some light housekeeping tasks like sweeping, dusting, vacuuming, bed making, dishwashing, and more.
- Meal Preparation: Our specialized elderly care services include planning weekly menus and preparing delicious meals to meet clients’ nutritional and dietary needs.
- Medication reminders: We can remind our clients to take their medication, read the small print on labels, open medicine containers, and record what they have already taken.
If you want to know more about the types of senior home care that we offer, feel free to reach out to our team by contacting us online or giving us a call. If you require home care services such as IV care, wound care, cardiac care, post-surgical care, or any other registered nursing care services, we can offer additional skilled nursing care services.
Elderly Care with Home Health Aides
We at Inter-Coastal Home Health Care proudly serve the residents of Boca Raton and surrounding areas. As part of the state’s world-renowned Palm Beaches, it’s no surprise that this city is a paradise for outdoor enthusiasts. Popular sites include the Spanish River Park, the Red Reef Park, and the Sugar Sand Park. Anyone who wants to partake in the local culture will enjoy strolling through Mizner Park, a beautiful oasis that’s home to the Boca Raton Museum of Art, as well as a slew of restaurants and designer shops.
At Inter-Coastal Home Health Care, we offer 24-hour home health care that suits everyone, regardless of their particular needs. Please contact us to discuss your unique needs and wishes for a personalized elderly care solution designed just for you or your loved one.
The Inter-Coastal Home Health Care Difference
- We are a fully insured and bonded full-service, home care services agency.
- Licensed and bonded in Palm Beach County and Broward County.
- We are available 24/7, on weekends and holidays, and are available for temporary and long term care needs
- We have services available in English and Spanish (se habla español).
- We work with multiple insurances and accept out of pocket payments
- 5/5 star rating from 10 reviews on Facebook.
- Numerous clients have shared with us their feedback on our services, read our testimonials to learn more.
- Located in Boca Raton, FL, we service the surrounding areas throughout Palm Beach and Broward County, including Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Lake Worth, Palm Beach Gardens, West Palm Beach, FL, and more.
We provide the senior care services you need, from respite care to daily companion care, Alzheimer’s/dementia care to physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, and more. By offering a wide range of home care services for seniors, it allows us to customize an elderly care plan specific to your needs. Personal care for seniors may include help with daily living tasks that have become too challenging or dangerous to handle alone and can extend to help with medical needs from skilled nursing specialists.
Our skilled nursing services include, but are not limited to:
- Registered Nursing Care
- IV Care
- Wound Care (Certified Wound Care Nurses)
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy
- Cardiac Care
- CLPD/Respiratory Care
- Post-Surgical Care
Serving Broward and Palm Beach County, Florida
Every day there are families and individuals that are looking for qualified, professional help for home health care in Boca Raton. These home health care options could include such things as being a companion caregiver, elderly care, physical therapy, speech therapy, dementia and Alzheimer’s care, and even 24-hour home health care… Learn more about our services in Boca Raton
Inter-Coastal Home Health Care is a 24 hour home health care agency that services residents throughout Boynton Beach & surrounding areas. Through our quality home health care in Boynton Beach, we help our clients through the medical, physical, and emotional strain that comes when home health care is needed… Learn more about our services in Boynton Beach
Our skilled nursing and elderly care in Delray Beach is provided to anyone in need of our services, such as stroke victims, recovering accident victims, post-surgery recovery, and other circumstances. We are dedicated to providing quality, personalized home care to the elderly and disabled at the comfort of their own home… Learn more about our services in Delray Beach
Where do you turn for experienced elderly care in Lake Worth? If you are like many, you will give a call to Inter-Coastal Home Health Care. Whether they are providing therapy services, or if they are helping as a companion caregiver, or if your family member requires 24-hour home health care, you can be sure that you and your family member are getting the absolute best care… Learn more about our services in Lake Worth
As we age, there may come a day when in-home care is needed. All of us want to be at home as long as possible, so understanding your options ahead of time is extremely beneficial. For seniors who need skilled and compassionate caregivers, Intercoastal Home Health Care is an excellent 24 hour home health care service in Palm Beach Gardens… Learn more about our services in Palm Beach Gardens
Our skilled nursing services include, but are not limited to, registered nursing care, IV care, wound care, physical, occupational, speech therapy, cardiac care, CLPD care, respiratory care, CHF, post-surgical care, and more. The difference is the heart behind the care… Learn more about our services in West Palm Beach